Imagine a USA where everyone feels like they belong to a kind society; a society where people truly care about one another; a society that is unbiased. Imagine living in a kinder USA. No need to imagine. Now living in a kinder world is only a click away. Just Order It!
And remember, when you order a DreamFuture you choose the amount you want to pay but you pay nothing at all until the dream is delivered by December 31, 2027.
Only 25% of adults in the U.S. (roughly 50,000,000 people) perceive that they are living in a kind society. Leaving 75% (roughly 150,000,000 people) perceiving that they are living in an unkind society. What?! Yup - you read right!
Every time someone makes an order declaring that they want a kinder USA, we get one step closer to your DreamFuture becoming a reality!
In order to get to work and set out to make this amazing dream a reality by 2027, we need to reach $1 Billion in DreamFuture orders before December 31st, 2018 (Activation Date)
More happiness and positive emotions
Greater amount of kindness and trust
Deeper connections and more empathy
A less stressful environment
In 2015 we asked Quanttitudes LLC, an independent calculation agency, to study and quantify the level of kindness perception among U.S. adults.
We defined kindness as caring deeply about the well-being of others, demonstrating empathy and compassion toward them even if they are strangers or people we do not consider friends.
So what did Quanttitudes LLC find out?
The current estimate is that no more than 25% of U.S. adults perceive their fellow Americans as kind people. In contrast, 75% of U.S. adults consider themselves kind. Moreover, the vast majority of adults in the U.S. felt that kindness had deteriorated or made no progress in the prior 10 years.
In contrast, 75% of U.S. adults consider themselves kind. Moreover, the vast majority of adults in the U.S. felt that kindness had deteriorated or made no progress in the prior 10 years.
What if we told you that if you order a Kindness USA DreamFuture, we will be responsible to fulfill your order and increase the kindness perception from 25% to 80% by the year 2027. Here’s the real kicker! You pay nothing now and if we don’t achieve the goal - no money exchanges hands. You pay $0 if our big goal is not achieved in full by December 31st 2027!
Pretty cool! We know!
Still not convinced? Check out our FAQs and let us put your worries to rest!